‘Tis the season for holiday parties and date nights! Throw this hairstyle into your rotation for instant foxiness. All you need is a curling iron, some bobby pins, hair spray, and a comb. If you’re headed after work and don’t have time to go home, just switch your part for added volume and scrunch in some texturizing spray. Easy-peasy.
1. Wrap sections of hair around the curling iron and switch directions for a more natural look.
2. Rake your fingers through the curls to break them up.
3. Mist hair spray for added hold.
4. You can use a comb to make a side part, or use your fingers for a rougher look. Take the section of hair by your temple and french braid down, behind your ear. Secure by criss-crossing bobby pins, hiding them under a section of hair.
5. Voila! Date-worthy tousled waves, with a peek-a-boo side braid.